Describe a time when you shared something with others
Describe a time when you shared something with others IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a time when you shared something with others (or another person) band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time when you shared something with others IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What you shared?
- Who you shared with?
- Why you shared it?
- And explain how you felt about sharing it?
Band 9 Model Answer
One time when I shared something with others was when I organized a charity bake sale at my school. I had always been interested in philanthropy and wanted to find a way to make a positive impact in my community. I decided to organize a bake sale as a way to raise money for a local shelter that helped homeless and disadvantaged people.
To prepare for the bake sale, I spent several weeks gathering donations of baked goods from my friends and family, and I also solicited donations from local businesses. I set up a table in the school courtyard and advertised the event through posters and social media. On the day of the sale, I was joined by a group of friends who helped me sell the baked goods and collect donations.
I was very happy to be able to share the fruits of our labor with others, and I was pleased to see how many people were willing to support our cause. It was gratifying to see how much we were able to raise for the shelter, and it felt good to know that we were making a difference in the lives of others.
Overall, I felt great about sharing my time and resources with others through this charity bake sale. It was a rewarding and fulfilling experience, and I was glad to be able to contribute in a positive way to my community.
Here are the difficult words from the previous answer, along with their definitions:
|Philanthropy||The practice of giving money, goods, or time to help people in need|
|Shelter||A place that provides protection or safety from something harmful, such as the weather or danger|
|Disadvantaged||Having fewer advantages or opportunities than others|
|Solicited||Asked for something, especially in a formal or polite way|
|Gratifying||Giving pleasure or satisfaction|
|Fulfilling||Making someone feel satisfied or happy by achieving something they wanted to achieve.|
Another Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time when you shared something with others IELTS Cue Card
- We as a whole need to share numerous things in our everyday life.
- I additionally share numerous things with my kin and companions.
- Here I might want to discuss something I imparted to my companion, Rohan.
- I imparted my books and notes to him.
- It so happened that only 15 days before our +2 last test of the year, Rohan lost his entire school sack.
- Every one of his books and notes were in that pack.
- He kept it in the school ground as he needed to play cricket for quite a while.
- After the game, he was unable to discover his pack anyplace.
- He looked all over the place and asked each and every individual who was there, however nobody knew at least something about it.
- Somebody had clearly taken it.
- In reality, he used to consistently stand first in class and his notes were exceptionally valuable.
- He was in a real sense very nearly tears.
- I advised him not to frenzy and presented to impart every one of my notes and books to him till the tests.
- Luckily, he lives in my area.
- Thus, offering this load of books and notes to him was simple.
- The majority of my notes were duplicated from his scratch pad as it were.
- I understood that offering things to others gives bliss.
- Offering my notes to Rohan, reinforced our obligations of companionship.
- It helped me moreover.
- Since I needed to share my books, I considered them inside my time.
- Typically, I have a propensity for tarrying.
- I generally concentrate for my tests almost too late.
- However, this time, I concentrated on schedule and was good to go.
- We both breezed through without a hitch.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time when you shared something with others
- Do you like to share?
Indeed, I love to share. Truth be told, I imparted my dinners to every one of my companions at school. I likewise used to impart my notes to my companions and colleagues. It was a propensity.
- What are the outcomes if kids don’t care to share?
I figure it very well may be hard for youngsters to make new companions in case they are reluctant to share. At the point when kids grow up, they may deal with significantly more serious issues. For instance, when they are working in an organization and they are approached to impart their obligations to other people. In the event that they neglect to do as such, they may even lose their positions.
- How do you feel about offering facilities to others nearby?
I’m available to imparting a house to other people however I’m not open to sharing my room.
Additionally, on account of house, it would rely on the individual I need to impart the convenience to. I couldn’t imagine anything better than to impart convenience to individuals with a similar mentality.
- How could guardians and instructors train small kids to share?
I figure guardians could do this by really making kids share liabilities and things at home. For instance, small kids ought to be made to share a room. Instructors can give bunch tasks and urge youngsters to cooperate. At the point when they cooperate and rely on one another, they would consequently figure out how to share.
- Do individuals in your nation (or, you) really like to share public vehicle or do they (you) really like to utilize private vehicle?
Indeed, it relies upon the monetary status of individuals. The individuals who can bear, as to utilize their own private vehicle. Others lean toward public vehicle. It likewise relies upon the accessibility and solace of public vehicle. Since the time the air conditioner transports have worked on their recurrence to Chandigarh, I like to go on those than passing by my vehicle.
- Do many individuals in your nation share their home with others or do they generally live alone?
The vast majority live in their own home or live in a leased house. Be that as it may, they don’t impart their home to anyone. Understudies share condos on the off chance that they concentrate away from their old neighborhood.
- Do you think there are any benefits to imparting your home to other (non-family) individuals?
In the event that you can coexist well with others, there are benefits. However, in case there are clashes, it very well may be a terrible encounter. Benefits are that the costs can be shared. Thus, it becomes less expensive.
- Would you at any point share your food with another person?
Ordinarily, I have imparted my tiffin to my companions. Indeed, I would promptly impart my food to other people.