Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school
Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe an art or craft activity (e.g. painting, woodwork, etc) that you had (at school) IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What you made
- How you made it?
- What it looked like?
- And how you felt about the activity?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school IELTS Cue Card
- Workmanship and artworks assume a fundamental part in our life since they relate us to our customs and societies.
- They furnish an approach to remain associated with the underlying foundations of our practices.
- Here, I might want to discuss a craftsmanship movement, which I did at school.
- I recollect that I was in tenth standard when I did this action.
- I partook in a Worldwide Workmanship Contest.
- It was at locale level and was held in my school.
- I partook with my companion Jatin in this opposition and we were addressing our school.
- We chose to make a composition which would give a message on a social issue.
- The primary message of our artwork was “Deny Medications”.
- In this artwork, I painted a cigarette pulverizing an individual, which showed that humankind is in peril because of medications.
- The size of the cigarette in this canvas was exceptionally huge when contrasted with the individual to feature the sensational effects of medications on individuals.
- On the right half of the work of art, my companion drew a huge infusion, which was killing an individual, which showed that unreasonable utilization of medications can prompt demise.
- After that we attracted a heading intense letters on the highest point of the composition.
- The heading was “Deny Medications” which featured our fundamental thought.
- Subsequent to finishing the work of art we both were satisfied to see this is on the grounds that it was looking extremely alluring.
- The canvas was attractive and our message was clear and boisterous.
- At the point when the outcome was announced we were cheerful as we got second prize in the opposition.
- It was a cheerful second for us, we praised our satisfaction by moving in front of an audience and everybody was applauding us.
- I was feeling extremely glad as I gave an unmistakable message to everybody to keep away from drugs.
- It was an excellent encounter for me
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school
- What sorts of customary crafted works are there in your country?
Numerous sorts of customary crafted works are there in my country. The Phulkari of Punjab, the hand hitched rugs of Kashmir, artistic stoneware of Jaipur, earthenware ceramics of South India, manikins of Rajasthan are altogether exceptionally well known crafted works.
- Should youngsters become familiar with workmanship? /What are the advantages of making handcrafts?
Indeed, without a doubt. Workmanship achieves youngsters’ innovativeness. It fosters their creative mind. It likewise brings a break from the extreme scholastic educational plan. It brightenes up their life.
- Why do certain individuals think it is hard to get craftsmanship?
Certain individuals say as much since craftsmanship is deciphered contrastingly by various individuals. Furthermore, everybody has their own advantages. Some might like traditional music, though others might appreciate society music.
Two painters might paint the nightfall in various shadings. Whatever the distinctions are, one thing is certain that craftsmanship is significant in our lives. Enthusiasm for craftsmanship is the solitary thing, which makes us the prevalent most creature species.
- What would we be able to do to make youngsters focus harder on conventional workmanship?
We can coordinate youth celebrations on conventional workmanship. At the point when youngsters will contend in these, their advantage will be excited. Educators can likewise animate their advantage by showing them such workmanship through general media helps. Media can show programs advanced with conventional craftsmanship.
Guardians should make sure that all family capacities and all celebrations are praised strangely in the conventional manner.
- Do you believe develop an enthusiasm for craftsmanship in youngsters?
Indeed, do as such. Kids gain in a great manner from workmanship. They foster their creative mind and become more inventive.
- Do you figure craftsmanship ought to be remembered for school educational programs? Why?
Indeed, without a doubt. Workmanship ought to be there in the school educational programs. Workmanship achieves youngsters’ innovativeness. It fosters their creative mind.
It likewise brings a break from the extreme scholastic educational plan. It adds some zest to youngsters’ life.
- Have you went to any exercises about craftsmanship?
Indeed, there was an attracting period my school. We mastered drawing and painting in that period. We likewise had Bhangra and Giddha classes before our yearly capacities.
- What have you gained from these exercises?
I took in a ton. I found out with regards to various shapes and how we could make numerous things from them inventively.
I additionally figured out how new tones could be made by blending tones. Yellow and blue makes green, red and blue makes purple, red and white makes pink, etc.