Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- When it was
- Where the market was
- What you bought
- And how you felt about it
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market IELTS Cue Card
● I am a shopaholic and I love to do shopping particularly from road markets
● This is on the grounds that I love to deal and haggling is absurd in enormous shopping centers and stores.
● Here I might want to discuss a thing I bought from a road market in my old neighborhood.
● Every Saturday there is a road market in the Model Town space of my old neighborhood
● There are around 100 slows down of a wide range of things
● I normally go there with my mom and search for every one of the new things that I can go over
● About two months prior I saw a slow down with totes of different brands
● I was shocked to see all marked totes around there
● But when I went nearer I saw that they were not unique; they were duplicates of popular brands like Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and Mentor.
● Every tote was under thousand rupees
● The of similar brands start from about Rs.15,000
● One pack uniquely got my extravagant
● It was a duplicate of Michael Kors sack
● The dealer disclosed to me that it is intended for 1000 yet I dealt, and I got it for Rs.700
● It is a dark sack and sufficiently large to hold my 13-inch PC
● Inside the pack there are three additional sacks – one for coins one for keys and one for shades
● I thought that it is a great arrangement
● Ever since I got it, I use it consistently
● Only a genuine authority can differentiate among genuine and counterfeit
● My auntie has a comparative unique Michael Kors handbag, and she takes it out just on uncommon events
● I feel glad that I can utilize my pack day by day without agonizing over ruining it
● Sometimes my mom additionally utilizes it when she goes out on the town to shop
● Although it is false calfskin, it is exceptionally strong and looks like genuine cowhide
● So, this is the thing I purchased as of late from a road market.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time you bought something from a street or outdoor market
- What kind of markets are there in India? India is an assorted country. A wide range of business sectors are out there in India. There are shopping centers, stores, discount shopping centers, road markets, and little road shops
- Do you think small markets will disappear in the future?
No, I don’t figure little business sectors will vanish in the future since they have their own significance.
One needs to uniquely make an arrangement to go to these huge shopping centers which are outside the fundamental urban communities.
Little shops oblige the quick requirements of individuals. So little shops little business sectors won’t ever vanish despite the fact that they may experience a reduction in deals.
- Have people’s shopping habits changed in recent years?
Indeed, individuals have begun shopping on the web, and going to little business sectors and shopping centers has gone down.
The new Coronavirus pandemic has additionally given a major lift to internet shopping pattern and this change has come around just somewhat recently or two
- What are the difference between shopping in street markets and big shopping malls?
In large shopping centers, the costs are fixed and there individuals get things all alone and there is no one to inform them concerning the items.
In any case, in road markets, there is a ton of dealing and the items are depicted exhaustively by the salespersons
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: