Describe a difficult decision that you once made
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe a difficult decision that you once made IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a difficult decision that you once made IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What the decision was?
- When you made the decision?
- How long did it take you to make the decision?
- And explain why it was a difficult decision to make?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a difficult decision that you once made IELTS Cue Card
● I think every choice is troublesome in its own specific manner since we acquire something and lose something when we settle on any choice.
● What’s more, in this day and age, I think settling on choices is even more troublesome on account of the expanding number of decisions.
● One of the most urgent and troublesome choices of my life was the point at which I needed to choose which stream to pick during my senior optional instruction.
● I settled on the choice around three years prior subsequent to moving on from secondary school.
● It took me almost one month to settle on the choice.
● I was befuddled on the grounds that I didn’t have the foggiest idea what each stream involved.
● During adolescence, I never had a decent amazing line of work like others.
● Somedays, I needed to turn into a specialist, then, at that point there was a stage I needed to turn into a space traveler.
● There was additionally a period, I needed to turn into an entertainer.
● A portion of my dear companions were taking non-clinical.
● Along these lines, I was likewise apprehensive that on the off chance that I picked another stream, I would lose my companions.
● Each individual I requested counsel gave me an alternate point of view.
● That was additionally a mix-up I made, I asked such a large number of individuals.
● Presently, when I request guidance, I just request a couple from my companions and my folks.
● At last, my folks assisted me with settling on the choice.
● They requested that I require a multi-day test, which tried my inclination for various fields.
● After the test, they disclosed to me that I ought to think about just two things, my hunch and the consequences of the test.
● I ought to disregard every other person’s recommendation and subsequent to settling on the choice, I ought not to lament the choice.
● Eventually, I settled on trade, and I’m truly happy that I settled on that decision.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a difficult decision that you once made
- What choices do individuals for the most part make in their regular routine? We are continually settling on choices in our day to day existence. Individuals settle on choices about little things like what to eat, what to wear, when to accomplish something, and what to watch.
Our entire life is only the large numbers of choices we require each day.
- Which is simpler, settling on a choice without help from anyone else or settling on a choice after a gathering conversation?
It is certainly simpler to settle on a choice after a gathering conversation since we enjoy the benefit of knowing alternate points of view on the issue.
In any case, I additionally accept that we ought not to get affected by others and pay attention to our hunch when at long last settling on the choice.
- Why are numerous youngsters reluctant to pay attention to their parent’s recommendation?
I think numerous youngsters feel that their parent’s reasoning may be obsolete for the present time. Additionally, as a general rule, youngsters commonly have an issue paying attention to figures of power.
- Why do moderately aged individuals will in general re-think their choice?
I think re-thinking steers clear old enough. We as a whole will in general re-think our choices when it’s a troublesome choice and when we are not sure with regards to the choice.
I think the most ideal approach to abstain from re- thinking or reevaluating the choice is to restrict the decisions and talk about it with dear loved ones.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: