Describe your first day at school IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to describe your first day at school IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions
Describe your first day at school
You should say;
- Where it was?
- What happened?
- Explain how you felt on that day?
Model Answer to Describe your first day at school IELTS Cue Card
- I have been to two schools in my day to day existence.
- My grade school was unique in relation to my optional school.
- I have dubious recognitions of my grade school as I was excessively little then, at that point.
- Here I might want to discuss my optional school in which I concentrated from sixth to twelfth class.
- My school’s name was SD Model Senior Optional School.
- I clearly recall that I was exceptionally anxious right off the bat.
- This school was a lot greater than my grade school.
- I feared getting lost there.
- I was somewhat invigorated moreover.
- I just strolled inside with different understudies and went where they were going.
- I was another face for them so many of them were gazing at me.
- I got some information about where sixth class was.
- Coincidently she was additionally in sixth class.
- She took me to her group.
- That was the start of my new kinship.
- Her name was Harleen and work today we are awesome of companions.
- She caused me to feel entirely good.
- All my anxiety disappeared.
- We went to the classes before the mid-day break and during break she showed me the entire school.
- I was awed by the foundation of the school.
- There were independent labs for physical science, science, and software engineering.
- There was additionally a gigantic library.
- Badminton and volleyball courts were additionally there.
- The flask was the most amazing.
- Every one of the educators were likewise exceptionally decent.
- I read for a very long time in that school.
- Those were the most critical long periods of my life.
Another Model Answer to Describe your first day at school IELTS Cue Card
When people talk about the first day at school, the mind usually goes back to our first day in class nursery. But, that is not the same as everyone.
My parents got me admitted to St. John Higher Secondary School. At that time, I was 3 years old.
On the first day, I was anxious because I knew a lot about the rules of the school and its strictness.
The first day of school is not easy for anyone.
Even if you are not shy, it is still tough for the first day.
I still remember my first day at school. My mother woke me up early in the morning and after my bath and breakfast, I got dressed in my brand-new school uniform. I was very excited.
My grandfather went to drop me off at school. My class teacher turned out to be a very sweet and kind lady. She made me comfortable and introduced me to the rest of the class.
My classmates also proved to be quite friendly and welcomed me to the class. They told me about the timetable and various subjects and teachers.
On the whole, it was a very pleasant and interesting experience. I will always remember my first day at school.
- Do you figure understudies ought to be taken to school by their folks or pass without help from anyone else?
Youngsters in essential classes ought not to go to class without anyone else. Either the guardians should drop them or they ought to mastermind a van or transport. Kids in secondary school and auxiliary school can go all alone.
- Should youngsters depend on their folks or be free?
Youngsters ought to depend on their folks till they are examining. When they complete their examinations they should begin procuring and become autonomous.
- How would children be able to turn out to be more autonomous?
Kids can turn out to be more autonomous if guardians let them take little choices on their own when they are extremely youthful. On the off chance that guardians permit youngsters some opportunity, kids can become free very soon. It likewise relies upon training and work. On the off chance that youngsters begin acquiring, they can become autonomous very soon.
- What is the impact if guardians meddle with kids’ life to an extreme?
In the event that guardians meddle with kids’ life to an extreme, kids either become revolts or pull out into a shell and become contemplative people. Their character is reprimanded, and they can’t create to their maximum capacity.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: