Lesson 54 of 71
Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth
Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth with band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- Who your friend is?
- What the truth was?
- What your friend’s reaction was?
- And explain why it was important for you to tell the truth to your friend?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth IELTS Cue Card
- I have regularly contemplated the inquiry that whether trustworthiness is the best strategy among companions.
- A few certainties are really awkward to tell.
- Furthermore, sharing such certainties may likewise ruin or ruin fellowships.
- Notwithstanding, I likewise accept that the more awkward reality, the more significant it is to advise them.
- I will discuss a new occasion when I told my companion Yatin something awkward.
- Yatin is probably my dearest companion and I love investing energy with him.
- Notwithstanding, he has a negative propensity that he some of the time talks inconsiderately with his folks.
- Before the Covid times, we used to invest a great deal of energy outside.
- I scarcely visited his home.
- Yet, in the previous year, due to the lockdown, we have been investing a great deal of energy at his home.
- This is the first occasion when, I saw that his tone with his folks and particularly his mom was extremely discourteous.
- From the start, I remained silent in light of the fact that I thought it was not my place.
- In any case, as I saw it happening consistently, I at last concluded that I should advise him.
- Along these lines, at some point, I disclosed to him that he should talk pleasantly to his folks.
- Right away, he got extremely cautious and disclosed to me that they likewise talk impolitely to him.
- He additionally began posting my inadequacies like I am extremely awful at sports.
- So, he didn’t take it well.
- Truth be told, after that day, he didn’t converse with me for an entire week.
- Yet, following seven days, he came to me and expressed gratitude toward me for advising him to be decent.
- He likewise apologized for not conversing with me till then, at that point.
- I feel that old buddies are not reluctant to impart awkward certainties to one another.
- Our companions’ practices are halfway our obligation too.
- Also, eventually, I think our fellowship is more grounded in light of the fact that I came clean with Yatin.
- He disclosed to me that since I spoke the truth about it, he confides in me to direct him well later on.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time when you told your friend an important truth
- Do you figure we should tell truth consistently?
I don’t think coming clean consistently is a shrewd decision. I think if reality never really harms an individual, I figure we ought to try not to come clean.
- How do you know when others are coming clean?
I think it is not difficult to come clean with how others are telling from their looks. For instance, individuals begin perspiring or keeping away from eye to eye connection when they are lying.
In any case, this may likewise be perspiring because of different reasons and accordingly it isn’t not difficult to decide whether individuals are for sure lying or just actually awkward.
- Do you think dominate the match or keep the principles?
I figure the triumph would feel empty if individuals don’t adhere to the guidelines. It would not feel that the triumph was merited.
Thus, albeit the result is significant, keeping the standards is considerably more significant.
- Sometimes individuals should lie. Do you concur?
Indeed, I accept that if reality fills no need except for just offends others, we ought to try not to come clean.
For instance, telling an individual not long before a party that they don’t glance great in the dress would simply make them feel off kilter and decrease their certainty.