Lesson 38 of 55
Describe a law on environmental protection
Describe a law on environmental protection
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a law on environmental protection band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a law on environmental protection IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What it is?
- How you first learned about it?
- Who benefits from it?
- And explain how you feel about this law?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a law on environmental protection IELTS Cue Card
- Laws are made by the public authority for the smooth running of society.
- Without these laws, we would be living in absolute bedlam and rebellion.
- There are numerous laws worth focusing on, for example, – prohibition on smoking out in the open spots, wearing a cap while riding a bike, law against female foeticide, and against cutting trees
- However, here I will discuss a law on restricting the utilization of plastic convey sacks
- I came to think about this law from television news.
- This law influences every single individual on the planet.
- In 2016, India restricted the utilization of convey sacks under 50 microns thickness, however it was not implemented well, due to an absence of choices.
- In any case, in June 2018, on World Climate Day, the topic was “Beat Plastic Contamination”, thus the public authority intended to be severe in the execution of this law.
- As a matter of fact, this year, India was the worldwide host of the World Climate Day.
- Thus, our PM Mr. Narendra Modi asked each state and Association Domain to dispatch a gigantic mission against the utilization of plastics.
- Plastic in all structures, for example, convey packs, drinking straws, and plastic containers has been prohibited and severe fines are forced on the violators of this law.
- Plastic is non-biodegradable and tops off our landfill destinations.
- Whenever consumed, it discharges destructive vapor into the air.
- Thus, I think this is a decent law and we as a whole need to help out the public authority by keeping this law.
- We should make it a propensity to convey our handbags with us when we go out to shop and decline to acknowledge plastic sacks.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a law on environmental protection
- Do you think this law is adequate to individuals?
Indeed, I think this law has been acknowledged well by individuals of India. There is developing mindfulness about the natural issues and Indians also are putting forth their attempts to save and safeguard the climate.
- Is there any circumstance wherein individuals might resist the law?
Indeed, there are circumstances when individuals ignore the/this law. The fundamental explanations behind such laws not being trailed by individuals are close to home benefits/benefits and the accommodation that they might need to surrender.
- Do individuals like being a cop in your country?
Indeed, many individuals in my nation like being a cop. Consistently there are a few group who step through the examinations to turn into a cop.
The opposition that exists for such tests is an obvious sign that many individuals endeavor to become cops and serve their country.
- What characteristics should a cop have?
A cop ought to have numerous characteristics. He/she ought to be in great shape and dynamic and ought to have an enthusiasm to serve individuals and the Country.
Some different characteristics are genuineness, energy to look for reality and carry equity to individuals, a few abilities like hand to hand fighting or other such battle abilities to battle the lawbreakers, fortitude, bravery, assurance, and a lot more such characteristics.
- Why certain individuals like to be a legal advisor?
Certain individuals like to be an attorney since they need to guarantee that everybody gets equity and is dealt with reasonably by the law.
They might want to battle for others’ privileges and guarantee that everybody gets a reasonable opportunity to legitimize their activities. Certain individuals pick this calling due to the possibilities of bringing in cash and popularity.
- Should individuals be punished when they utilize cell phones while driving?
Nowadays vehicles are exceptional with a framework wherein you can associate by means of bluetooth to your versatile and you can be hands-free and still utilize your portable yet in the event that a driver is talking or messaging on the telephone while driving he ought to be vigorously punished.
- Is generosity the main nature of a cop?
No, consideration is surely not the best nature of a Cop. A Cop must be straightforward, clear, and extremely inquisitive while playing out his obligation. Lamentably, we can’t bear to be extremely kind as the crooks might exploit the circumstance
- Do you figure all kinds of people can be cops?
Nowadays we are living in a populist society so sexual orientation predisposition doesn’t hold ground in any calling.
Each man and each lady is deserving of any calling. So both and people are similarly fit for serving in the police division
- Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Describe an argument two of your friends had
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home
- A step by step guide to IELTS Speaking Part 2 or cue card
- Describe a businessman you admire
- Describe a good service you received IELTS Cue Card