Describe a time you made a promise to someone
Describe a time you made a promise to someone IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a time you made a promise to someone band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time you made a promise to someone IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- Whom did you make the promise to?
- What the promise was?
- Why you made the promise?
- Was the promise easy to achieve?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time you made a promise to someone IELTS Cue Card
- Many individuals are really easygoing with regards to making guarantees.
- Also, it truly aggravates me, when individuals make guarantees/responsibilities, they have no goal to keep.
- I don’t make guarantees effectively however in the event that I do I make an honest effort to satisfy them.
- Last year, during the Covid lockdown, my folks made me guarantee that I wouldn’t take off from the house superfluously till the immunization is delivered.
- My fatherly grandparents live with us and they lie in the high-hazard class due to their age.
- Besides, my grandma is likewise diabetic.
- In this way, we all were truly stressed over my grandparents coming down with the infection.
- I’m an exceptionally friendly individual and before the crown days, I used to spend no less than a few hours with my companions each day.
- I additionally invest a ton of energy with my grandparents.
- Indeed, at times I rest on the sofa in their room.
- My folks were concerned that I may get the infection in the event that I invest a lot of energy outside and give it to my grandparents.
- Thus, I guaranteed my folks that I would not dally around and invest energy inside.
- It was exceptionally hard initially.
- I felt so particularly exhausted as I was unable to meet my companions.
- Indeed, in the initial not many days, the lone time I went out was to get food.
- I was in touch with my companions on the telephone and we used to relax by talking for quite a long time on the telephone.
- Be that as it may, inside two three days, I ran out of things to discuss.
- Consistently was something similar.
- I was additionally furious at my folks for making me guarantee to not take off from the house.
- However, in a couple of days, I came to realize that one of my companions had come down with the infection.
- From that day onwards, I quit griping.
- Things likewise turned into a bit simpler as I fostered some new leisure activities like perusing the news and playing indoor games like chess and carrom board with my grandparents.
- It’s been almost 10 months since I made the guarantee, and I am happy I made the guarantee.
- Indeed, I think I am as yet partaking in the organization of my grandparents today due to that guarantee.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time you made a promise to someone
- Generally talking, do Indian guardians make vows to youngsters?
Indeed, Indian guardians regularly make vows to their youngsters. The guarantees basically include purchasing new toys or costly presents for them or taking them on get-aways in the event that they score great imprints in tests or act well.
- Do youngsters likewise make vows to their folks?
Indeed, kids additionally make vows to their folks that they will consider and not burn through their time. They likewise guarantee to act well without guardians.
- Do a great many people satisfy their guarantees?
Sadly, many individuals in India make guarantees that they realize they realize they can’t satisfy or can’t keep. For instance, to meet at a specific time.
- How do you feel when others break their guarantees?
It pesters me when individuals break their guarantees. Indeed, in India guarantees are every now and again made and rarely kept. I accept that we ought not to make guarantees that we can’t keep. We should think before we make guarantees.