Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like IELTS Cue Card
You should say:
- When and Where it happened?
- Who he/she was?
- Why you didn’t like this person?
- And explain why you were friendly to him/her on that occasion?
Model Answer to Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like IELTS Cue Card
● During youth, I had a cohort, Rajesh, who was extremely brimming with himself.
● He consistently used to cause others to feel like they were mediocre compared to him.
● That’s the reason, during schooldays, I attempted to keep away from him however much I could.
● However, around one month before the end of the year tests for ninth norm, he met with a mishap.
● He missed a ton of classes thus.
● So, in the wake of recuperating, he inquired as to whether we could show him what he missed.
● No one in the class helped him due to his disposition.
● The following day, my mom caught me advising one of my companions how Rajesh merited it.
● After hearing this, she disclosed to me that paying little mind to his past mentality I should help him.
● I was hesitant from the get go, however I paid attention to my mom.
● I considered him and revealed to him that I will sit with him an hour after class each day till the tests.
● During these examination meetings, I became more acquainted with him better.
● I became more acquainted with that as opposed to being egotistical, he was in reality exceptionally
● He was simply not a decent communicator.
● His selection of words was a significant justification him putting on a show of being inconsiderate and
● He realized individuals didn’t care for him, however he was neglectful with regards to the justification it.
● After the tests, I began welcoming him to my home alongside my different companions.
● As they became more acquainted with him better, they additionally turned out to be old buddies with him.
● Till now, we are for the most part old buddies and meet each other frequently.
● Recently, I asked mother for what valid reason she made me help him.
● She revealed to me that it was the proper thing to do.
● Helping our companions doesn’t make us kind, helping individuals we don’t care for is the genuine
● Because it is managed with no genuine assumption.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time you were friendly to someone you didn’t like
- Why are people friendly with the person they don’t like?
I think the primary explanation is that they don’t need the individual to realize that they don’t care for him/her.
Individuals feel they may require some help from the individual later on and if the individual realizes that they don’t care for him/her, the person will not help them.
- What kinds of people are usually friendly?
You might consider me innocent, however I genuinely accept that larger part of individuals on the planet are truly amicable.
I likewise accept that individuals in provincial regions will in general be more amiable than metropolitan regions, however that is a direct result of the high speed and upsetting life in urban communities.
- What are the differences between being friendly and polite?
I think consideration is about words while being agreeable is about our activities. I can decay something pleasantly, yet I wouldn’t view myself as amicable in the event that I did as such.
- What do you think about people who are always straightforward?
I think these individuals are really the best individuals on the planet for one can generally anticipate a legit answer from them. Notwithstanding, I additionally accept that it is almost difficult to be direct constantly.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: