IELTS General Writing Task 1 Samples – General Training
IELTS General Writing Task 1 samples Course contains the basic information you need to answer this part of the IELTS writing exam with many letter samples for preparation.
You will learn the detailed information about the different types of questions and how to answer each one.
In IELTS Writing Task 1 General test GT, you will be asked to write a letter with at least 150 words within 20 minutes requesting information or explaining a situation. Candidates will be assessed about their ability to:
– Engage in personal correspondence
– Elicit and provide general factual information
– Express needs, wants, likes and dislikes
– Express opinions (views, complaints etc.)
What topics will you cover?
- General Information about IELTS General Writing Task 1 test?
- A step by step guide to IELTS Writing Task 1 General Training?
- How to differentiate between IELTS formal, semi-formal and informal letter?
- How to begin the IELTS formal letters?
- How to begin a semi-formal letter?
- How to begin an informal letter?
- Should I write my name on IELTS Letters?
- Should I Write an Address?
- A step by step guide to improve IELTS Letter writing from 6.5 bands to 8 bands
- How to manage time on IELTS Letters?
- General Training IELTS Writing Task 1 Samples
How to use IELTS Writing Task 1 (General Training) Lessons?
Start reading IELTS Letter Writing lessons right from the start.
You may notice that the IELTS Writing Task 1 course has 10 chapters. These chapters will introduce you to the letter writing task logically. So, don’t skip any lesson. At the end, you will find many letter samples with answers.
Read a few sample letters we have written on this website.
Reading sample letters by other students and their analysis can help you validate the concepts taught in this course.
Try writing an IELTS letters paragraph by paragraph.
Once you are comfortable with the task, try writing an IELTS letter paragraph. For example, try writing an introductory paragraph for five tasks.
Review your IELTS Writing Task 1 (GT)
Discuss your writings with your friends. Find what you could have done better based on what you have learned on the IELTS Letter Writing course.
Attempt a whole IELTS Letter.
Once you master all types of paragraphs on IELTS letters, then attempt a whole task in 20 minutes. You may now concentrate on time and stress management.
If you need more help, join our writing correction service
We offer help on individual sections as well. You may reach out to us to know more about our courses and writing correction service.