IELTS writing task 2 online course
An essay is a presentation of thoughts on a given topic, which should be clear in structure and formal or neutral in style.
In IELTS Writing task 2, candidates are asked to reflect on controversial issues that relate to our daily lives by writing an essay from 250 words.
This course will help you understand the logic of the tasks and learn how to write different types of IELTS essays.
What topics this course will cover?
- General information about IELTS Writing Task 2
- Types of essay in IELTS writing task 2
- Main topics of IELTS essay
- How to generate ideas?
- How to Write Examples?
- How Many Paragraphs Should I Write?
- How many points or examples should I write?
- How to Write a Conclusion?
- Where to Take Notes?
- How to Manage Time?
- Tips for preparing for IELTS essay writing task 2
- IELTS 7 band essay samples
What to expect after finishing IELTS Writing Task two Course?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Know more about the IELTS Writing Task 2 test format and learn about the different types of essay
- Improve strategies that help you answer all different kinds of task types, from give opinion, advantages/disadvantages essay, and agree or disagree question
- Apply techniques that will help you deal with the kind of complex or unfamiliar essay topics that you’ll meet in your IELTS studies
- You will be confident to achieve band 9 in IELTS Writing Task 2, learn how to improve your test performance and feel fully prepared on exam day
How to use Writing Task 2 Lessons?
Start reading IELTS Writing Task 2 lessons right from the start.
You may notice that the IELTS Writing Task 2 course for General and Academic modules is divided into three modules. These modules will introduce you to the task logically. So, don’t skip any lesson.
Read a few sample essays we have written on this website.
Reading sample essays by other students and their analysis can help you validate the concepts taught in this course.
Try writing an IELTS essay paragraph by paragraph.
Once you are comfortable with the task, try writing an IELTS essay paragraph. For example, try writing an introductory paragraph for five tasks.
Review your IELTS Writing Task 2
Discuss your writings with your friends. Find what you could have done better based on what you have learned on the IELTS Writing Task 2 course.
Attempt the whole IELTS essay.
Once you master all four types of paragraphs on IELTS essays, then attempt a whole essay in 40 minutes. You may now concentrate on time and stress management.