The complete guide to IELTS test course
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the most popular international test for knowledge of English as a foreign language, included in the so-called “Cambridge” exams. This test is the property of three influential international organizations – the British Council, IDP IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment, which certainly makes it one of the most well-designed and realistically assessing English language skills.
IELTS assignments are designed to reflect the context around us: texts in the reading section are taken from books, advertisements, scientific or business magazines and newspapers; audio recordings are real dialogues and monologues on general and special topics; writing tasks are typical essays or letters that we may encounter in real life; checking our oral speech takes place in a conversation with the inspector, during which we show how well we can maintain a conversation and express our own opinion.
In this course “A complete guide to IELTS test course” from Simplyielts.com, you will know all information about IELTS exam.
What will you learn in this course?
- What is IELTS exam? General overview
- Which module to choose: IELTS Academic vs General
- IELTS exam fees, places, and how to register?
- How long does the IELTS test last?
- Can IELTS be an alternative to TOEFL?
- IELTS score meaning with IELTS score chart
- IELTS Band Descriptors for Writing and Speaking