Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- Who your friend is?
- What habit he/she has?
- When you noticed this habit?
- And explain why you want to develop this habit?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop IELTS Cue Card
● My closest companion is Saloni
● She has many beneficial routines and on account of that my folks likewise like her a great deal
● One positive routine that she has and I need to create is that she does yoga each day no matter what
● She allows 30 minutes to 1 hour consistently to yoga
● She discloses to me that on the off chance that she misses yoga for even one day the entire day passes exceptionally awful for her, and she feels something is absent from her life
● She does breathing activities or Pranayam for 10 minutes and from that point forward, she does some
extending practices combined with the yoga relaxing
● That is the reason she is extremely fit and well invulnerable framework is additionally excellent
● She doesn’t ordinarily get the normal diseases like normal cold which I get frequently
● So often I’ve attempted to do yoga in the first part of the day however I never appear to get up on schedule and my routine won’t ever develop
● For Saloni yoga is a lifestyle
● She began yoga when she was in the 10th class
● All things considered, there was a games meet in our school and the main visitor was a young woman
specialist of our old neighborhood
● In her discourse she said that she was in her sixties, however she looked extremely youthful for her age
● She told that she had been doing yoga throughout the previous 30 years and she has never missed even a solitary day
● She persuaded each understudy to make yoga a propensity.
● From that point forward, Saloni began doing yoga and I recently continued reasoning that I would begin the following day
● For me that tomorrow has not yet come
● I realize yoga has many advantages.
● It is for the whole self.
● It keeps the psyche alert, further develops blood course, greases up our joints, or more all expands our
● Nonetheless, not set in stone that I will begin yoga and be normal with it.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a habit your friend has and you want to develop
- What propensities should kids have?
I figure kids should get up right on time and rest on schedule. They should brush their teeth two times every day, once in the first part of the day and once around evening time.
They should regard their seniors, their folks, and their instructors. These are fundamental propensities, I figure all youngsters should have, however there are additionally a lot of other beneficial routines, which guardians should assist kids with creating.
- What should guardians do to show their kids positive routines?
I figure the guardians ought to boost kids to foster positive routines. For instance, they can get them a toy on the off chance that they get up early all month long.
Likewise, youngsters get a ton of propensities just by watching their folks. Thus, if guardians accomplish something routinely, kids would consequently get the propensities all alone.
- What impacts do kids with negative quirks on different youngsters?
I don’t think awful conduct is infectious. Be that as it may, I figure guardians ought to continually screen youngsters to ensure they don’t get any such bad things to do.
Truth be told, guardians ought not to protect kids from such unfortunate quirks, since they are a reality throughout everyday life.
- Why do a few propensities change when individuals get more established?
Propensities change when individuals get more established on account of occupied timetables and changes in needs. For instance, as individuals get more seasoned, they probably won’t have the option to figure out how to practice routinely.
Essentially, individuals may need to remain alert around evening time to complete work and in this way they probably won’t have the option to start off ahead of schedule. In adolescence, it is simpler to keep up with propensities, on the grounds that there is a ton of extra time.
In my adolescence, I used to peruse no less than one novel seven days, however these days here and there I can’t figure out how to peruse one during the entire month.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: