Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study IELTS cue card
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What it is about
- Why you have made it
- What do you need to do first
- And explain how you would feel if it is successful
Model Answer to Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study IELTS Cue Card
● I have made numerous arrangements in my day to day existence
● Most of them are identified with my investigation or work, however here I might
want to discuss the arrangement which isn’t identified with my examination or work
● My plan is to learn French
● I realize Hindi Punjabi and English yet I might want to add another dialect and the language that I have to me is French
● It is a lovely language
● It is spoken in 33 nations
● I plan to go to Canada for my advanced education
● I have heard that French is spoken in many pieces of Canada
● In truth, Québec in Canada is a Francophone region
● If I go to concentrate there then my insight into French will assist me with making new companions around there and discuss effectively with them
● I attempt to discover a few habitats in my old neighborhood which show this language however I was unable to discover any
● So after I get the necessary groups score in my IELTS test I’ll proceed to remain with my auntie and uncle in Chandigarh on the grounds that there are many focuses there where I can learn French
● My father discloses to me that his maternal uncle knew eight dialects
● Because of his insight into various dialects he could speak with numerous unfamiliar sightseers
● He filled in as an aide for them when they visited the brilliant sanctuary in Amritsar
● Knowledge of various dialects likewise made him more liberal in his viewpoint to life
● My father recounts to me that he had numerous accounts to advise when he used to get back home in the nights
● I would feel generally excellent if I would learn French
● It may open up many open positions for me in the travel industry area
● But as of now I would prefer not to gain proficiency with this language remembering the work area
● I am simply entranced by this language and the way of life of individuals of France. I have watched several motion pictures in French with English captions and I like those films a ton.
● I think realizing an unknown dialect is an absolute necessity to do well in the worldwide town of today
● So, this is the arrangement I have that isn’t identified with my work or study.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study
- Should parents make plans for children?
I figure guardians should make arrangements for the kids till the kids are not adequately developed to design something all alone. Guardians ought to urge youngsters to take little choices on their own like what garments to wear for sure games to play however ought to consistently direct them so they don’t endure.
- When should children start to make plans for themselves?
Kids should begin to make arrangements for themselves once their tutoring is finished and they need to pick subjects for their profession. Here I feel that kids ought to choose dependent on their inclination so their advantage in their examinations is kept up with and they excel at school or college.
- What things should be planned on a daily basis?
Numerous things must be moved toward a regular routine, like what garments to wear what pastimes to seek after what program to watch on television what open air game to play what to prepare for lunch or supper and what exercise to do to keep in great shape
- Our plans consistently important? Can individuals prevail without plans?
Indeed, I think plans are consistently fundamental. These might be momentary plans or long haul plans. It is the plans made to us that make all the difference for us and give us the rationale to buckle down. on the off chance that an individual doesn’t have any plans throughout everyday life, he won’t realize how much difficult work to place in anything.
I accept that by and large individuals who have an arrangement, prevail throughout everyday life. Certain individuals get accomplishment by sheer karma yet that isn’t exceptionally normal. For the most part individuals who have a dream in their psyche and who have laid out an objective, prevail throughout everyday life.
- In general, how individuals make arrangements?
Individuals make arrangements as per their circumstance, by counseling their seniors and furthermore by understanding their own advantages and leisure activities.
- In general, how do people make plans?
When an individual has kids, all his own arrangements assume a lower priority, and the childhood of the youngster starts things out. Every one of the individual plans become adaptable and spin around the requirements of the family and youngsters. I think this adaptability has its very own appeal.
- Should parents set goals for children?
Guardians are the best individuals to define objectives for the kids. They can help their kids in defining objectives.
They know the demeanour of their youngster thus it is okay if they put forward objectives for them, and yet, they should remember the inclination of the kid and put out reasonable objectives for him/her.
- When do young children start to set goals for themselves?
Youngsters begin to layout objectives for themselves after finishing senior optional when they need to choose which school to join. Be that as it may, these objectives are fundamentally in discussion with their folks. When they begin acquiring they begin defining objectives autonomously.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: