Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions
Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card
You should say;
- What it looks like?
- When did you see it?
- Where did you see it?
- Explain why it is interesting?
Model Answer to Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card
- India has an assorted creature life.
- We have wild creatures, homegrown creatures, and pet creatures.
- I will discuss a creature, which I observe to be exceptionally fascinating.
- This creature lives in water yet isn’t a fish
- It is a well evolved creature – it is the dolphin.
- The first occasion when I came to think about this creature was from the National Geographic channel.
- This waterway dolphin is the public oceanic creature of India.
- It brings forth its young one and nurses to take care of it
- It can’t inhale submerged so it needs to rise to the top to relax
- Indeed, even the little dolphin child must be pushed to the surface to relax.
- Dolphins feed on most sorts of fish like the snapper and the fish.
- Dolphins are quick swimmers.
- They search their direction through the sounds they produce, which is called echolocation.
- The dolphins’ sound waves hit an item and the reverberation bobs back.
- Most dolphins are serene and rather modest.
- So far people have demonstrated to be of more serious risk to dolphins than the alternate way round.
- Marine dolphins are found in seas and stream dolphins are found in waterways.
- Very much like the tiger is our public creature and the peacock is our public bird, the Gangetic stream dolphin is our public oceanic creature.
- The Indian stream dolphin is visually impaired.
- It is found in the stream Ganges.
- The female is around 9 feet in length and the male is around 7 feet in length.
- Sadly, our stream dolphin is very nearly elimination.
- However, presently the public authority has begun finding a way ways to save it under the ‘Task Dolphin’
- Dolphins are significant for keeping up with the environment.
- As of late I saw a Hindi film Ajooba in which Amitabh Bachchan is saved by a dolphin and he thinks about the dolphin as his mom.
- I came to know from that film that dolphins are exceptionally wise and can be prepared.
- Along these lines, this is the amphibian creature, which I observe to be extremely intriguing
Another band 7 Model Answer to Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card
Well, I know very little about the animals living in the water. A couple of months back, I was watching a documentary about aquatic animals and they explained several animals such as sea horses, whales, penguins, dolphins. I got attracted to dolphins.
Dolphin is a common name of aquatic mammals.
Dolphins use their conical-shaped teeth to capture fast-moving prey.
They have well-developed hearing which is adapted for both air and water and is so well developed that some can survive even if they are blind.
They have a layer of fat, or blubber, under the skin to keep warm in the cold water.
Dolphins are often regarded as some of Earth’s most intelligent animals.
Dolphins are highly social animals. Dolphins communicate using a variety of clicks, whistle-like sounds, and other vocalizations.
Another sample answer to describe an aquatic animal Blue whale
The whale is an interesting animal that lives in the water. It is the largest animal among the living creatures in the world, and they usually inhabit the oceans all around the world. The size of whales varies from 80 to 150 feet, and they have a lifespan between 70 to 80 years. But some whale species live over a century.
I have read about this gigantic aquatic animal in one of my textbooks when I was in kindergarten. Later, I have seen this animal and its characteristics on different TV channels. Some programmes were so impressive that I often wished to observe this magnificent animal from a close distance. By the way, this is not a common aquatic animal in our country, and just a few whales could be found in the ocean in our country.
The whale is so big that it is sometimes larger than a boat that sails in the water. To compare the size, it is often ten to twenty times bigger than an adult elephant. It is a marine mammal animal that can be 30 meters long and weigh more than 180 tonnes – a true giant indeed! Whales are warm-blooded animals that feed milk to their infants and have some hairs.
Different experiments and research show that they learn, teach, cooperate and even grieve like other mammal animals. Whales can make extremely loud sounds which are known as whale songs, and these sounds are their way to communicate with each other. It is generally considered that whales are predators, but they also eat various other foods like plankton. Whales that have teeth often eat fish and squid which they mostly hunt using echolocation. No doubt, this is a very intriguing animal to learn about.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to describe an aquatic animal
- Why do individuals jump at the chance to keep pets?
Indian individuals like to keep pets since pets are brilliant friends. Pets, for example, canines give you unqualified love.
They additionally give security. Certain individuals keep pets in their homes to instruct liability to their kids. Individuals who experience the ill effects of melancholy are prompted by their primary care physicians to keep pets.
- What would it be a good idea for us to do to secure jeopardized creatures?
We should help the legislatures and NGOs by contributing a few assets, notwithstanding how little they might be.
We ought not to do hunting and poaching of creatures. We ought to teach the people who don’t know about the significance of creatures and the impacts their eradication can have on us.
- Do you support doing probes creatures?
I don’t uphold probing creatures, since these days, we can do PC recreated examinations to see the impacts of medications.
We ought to understand that creatures are not people thus any impact on them may not be there on people. Besides, creatures are aware creatures and ought not to be upset for our narrow minded thought processes.
- Why do certain individuals won’t eat creatures?
Certain individuals won’t eat creatures on strict grounds. Certain individuals simply don’t care for the pointless killing of creatures. They feel that plant sources can likewise give them enough supplements.
- What would happen when a few animal varieties vanish on the planet?
It would upset the environmental chain and would influence us straightforwardly or by implication. We would likewise miss out on the variety of nature.
Read Describe an aquatic animal IELTS Cue Card as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: