Describe your favorite singer
Describe your favorite singer IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe your favorite singer band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe your favorite singer IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- How do you know this singer?
- What this person is like?
- Do you think he/she is good?
Band 9 Model Answer with vocabulary
My favorite singer is Adele. I first became aware of Adele’s music when her album “21” was released in 2011, and I have been a fan of hers ever since.
Adele is a British singer and songwriter who is known for her powerful and emotive voice, as well as her ability to craft poignant and relatable lyrics. She has released several successful albums over the years, including “21,” “25,” and “30,” which have all been certified multi-platinum.
In terms of her personality, Adele is known for being down-to-earth and genuine, and she has a strong connection with her fans. She is also known for her wit and humor, and she often shares funny and self-deprecating stories in her interviews and social media posts.
In my opinion, Adele is a fantastic singer and songwriter, and she is one of the most talented and successful artists of our time. Her music speaks to people on a deep and emotional level, and she has a way of capturing the human experience in a way that is universal and relatable. I think she is an exceptional talent, and I am grateful to have been able to discover and enjoy her music.
Here are the difficult words from the previous answer, along with their definitions:
|Singer||A person who sings, especially professionally|
|Songwriter||A person who writes lyrics and melodies for songs|
|Emotive||Able to express or evoke strong feelings|
|Poignant||Moving or touching, especially in a way that makes you feel a strong emotion|
|Relatable||Able to be related to or understood by people|
|Multi-platinum||Having sold more than one million copies|
|Down-to-earth||Practical and not affected or influenced by success or fame|
|Genuine||Honest and sincere|
|Self-deprecating||Disparaging or belittling oneself or one’s achievements|
|Wit||The ability to use words and ideas in a clever and humorous way|
Another Band 9 Model Answer to Describe your favorite singer IELTS Cue Card
- My number one vocalist is the renowned Punjabi artist Diljit Dosanjh.
- He is one of the main craftsmen of the Punjabi music industry.
- He has numerous gifts. He isn’t just an artist yet in addition a musician and an entertainer.
- He has acted in a few Punjabi and Hindi motion pictures.
- He has won such countless honors in his singing and acting profession.
- I love his melodies and can’t resist the urge to play them on circle.
- My entire family adores him and we pay attention to him in the vehicle on our travels.
- He is exceptionally smart and has a truly popular dressing sense.
- He has turned into an adolescent symbol and numerous youths attempt to duplicate his style.
- He comes from an extremely modest, working class Punjabi family and has ascended to fame in view of sheer ability.
- He was leaned towards music since early on and used to sing in Gurdwaras.
- Gradually he began stage shows and it was there that he got taken note.
- He is a major donor and gives cash to numerous foundations.
- Indeed, he gives a critical piece of his pay from stage shows to noble cause.
- I have likewise been to one of his shows in Jalandhar.
- Paying attention to him live was a particularly one of a kind encounter.
- He sang as well as moved and connected with the crowd.
- I couldn’t imagine anything better than to go to one more of his shows
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe your favorite singer
- Do vocalists assume a significant part in your country?
Indeed, vocalists assume a significant part in my country. They are a necessary piece of our way of life and their tunes are played in different functions, weddings, and gatherings.
- Do you think famous people have a ton of pay?
I think big names acquire a great deal of pay yet it is defended. They try sincerely and engage us. They additionally penance their protection and individual space on account of their ubiquity.
- In your nation, individuals like to pay attention to customary music or unfamiliar music?
In my country, the more established age actually enjoys conventional music yet the more youthful age is impacted by the western world and likes to pay attention to unfamiliar music.