Lesson 57 of 71
Describe a special hotel you stayed in
Describe a special hotel you stayed in IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a special hotel you stayed in with band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a special hotel you stayed in IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- Where it is?
- What it is?
- Why you went there?
- And how you felt about it?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a special hotel you stayed in IELTS Cue Card
- Last to last year, my folks and I went to Andaman and Nicobar Islands throughout the colder time of year get-away.
- It was freezing in Punjab and we required a break from the chilly climate.
- Notwithstanding, it was a last-minute arrangement, and we didn’t have an inn reservation.
- We figured we will simply get the room subsequent to coming to there.
- Tragically, the vast majority of the modest lodgings were at that point completely reserved, in light of the Christmas season and as there was a clinical show in Port Blair.
- In this way, without precedent for our life, we remained in a five-star lodging.
- It was a piece of TAJ inn networks.
- Prior to the stay, I had consistently felt that five-star lodgings are only a misuse of cash.
- Yet, the experience totally changed my perspective.
- The rooms were really individual bungalows on the beachside.
- The sea shore water was blue to such an extent that it was mind boggling.
- We could really see all the fish in the water.
- The room administration was likewise unimaginable.
- It resembled there was an extraordinary individual just apportioned to our cabin.
- When we requested something, one of the hospitability staff carried it to us.
- In any case, the most remarkable piece of the experience was the morning meal.
- It was one of the most intricate breakfast buffets I at any point had.
- There were almost ten unique foods accessible from Indian to Chinese to Continental.
- I don’t think there was one dish, I might have evaluated normal.
- There were all exceptionally heavenly.
- We as a whole ate significantly more than we ought to have.
- As a matter of fact, we had chosen to change to one of the less expensive inns, in case they were accessible.
- In any case, on account of our experience, we chose to expand our visit at the lodging, in spite of the expense
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a special hotel you stayed in
- Do the appraisals of individuals impact their decision?
Indeed, I think a great many people take a gander at inn appraisals prior to reserving a spot. I trust it is truly challenging to decide how the stay experience would be simply by taking a gander at the inn and room pictures.
- How do individuals hold rooms?
I think individuals reserve a spot through web sites like Goair, Ibibo, Trivago, Oyo etcetera. Certain individuals likewise reserve a spot through the phone.
- What impacts individuals’ selection of inns?
I think many elements impact individuals’ decisions. The two principle factors are the cost of the rooms and the conveniences accessible like cooling, TV, storage, etc. Web appraisals and surveys are likewise a significant thought these days.
- What’s the distinction between lodgings in your nation and inns abroad?
I don’t think there is a specific distinction in lodgings. Today, there are lodgings from chains like Taj, Hilton, and Marriot everywhere.
The plan might change contingent on the area for instance sea shores, slopes etcetera. However, as India has this load of sorts of areas, practically a wide range of inns are accessible here.