Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination
Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination with band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- When it was?
- When you needed to use imagination?
- How difficult or easy it was?
- And explain how you felt about it?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination IELTS Cue Card
- There are a great deal of circumstances when creativity has assisted me with handling tough spots.
- A couple of months, I had gone to Jammu for an assessment.
- However, due to the haze, my train back home got dropped.
- Thus, I chose to go back by transport.
- The transport dropped me at my city’s bus stop at around 2 AM.
- I had told my folks that I would be dropping by transport, but since I had left my spotlight on, on my telephone, my telephone battery had kicked the bucket.
- Thus, I was unable to hit my folks to get me when I arrived at the bus stop.
- What’s more, as a result of mist, my folks likewise couldn’t assess when the transport would really arrive at my home city.
- Along these lines, I had to stroll back alone around evening time.
- As of now, I saw a few outsiders strolling towards me.
- I felt that their aims were wrong, and I was truly stressed.
- At that point, I utilized my creative mind and took out the telephone, and began talking noisily on the telephone.
- I realized that my telephone was dead, yet they didn’t realize that the telephone was dead.
- As they came nearer, I began saying that I am not far off.
- As they heard this, they moved back, and I utilized this chance to run a close by day in and day out store.
- Once inside, I acquired the telephone from the business representative and hit my folks to get me.
- The entire time my heart was thumping uproariously.
- It was an extremely startling circumstance.
- On seeing my dad and mom, I at last took a colossal murmur of alleviation.
- My dad disclosed to me that he was truly glad for my good judgment and a many individuals revealed to me that they wouldn’t have had the option to think and react quickly as I did.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination
- Do you figure grown-ups can have loads of creative mind?
I don’t think creative mind relies on age. The two kids and grown-ups can envision things. Interestingly, youngsters are not limited by genuine information in their creative mind.
In this way, kids can now and then envision totally incomprehensible things.
- Do you think creative mind is vital for researchers?
I think all logical disclosures are tied in with taking a gander at something from some other point of view. Thus, creative mind is absolutely significant for researchers.
Many would have seen an apple tumble from a tree before Newton, yet he was the first to relate it to a power.
- What sort of occupations need creative mind?
I think the greatest field with needs creative mind is science. Then, at that point, one more field in which I believe is being a dream creator.
A dream creator essentially puts down his creative mind on a piece of paper. I think some about the renowned dream creators like Tolkien or JK Rowling are a portion of individuals with a perpetual creative mind.
- What subjects are useful for individuals’ creative mind?
I figure writing can be extremely useful to foster creative mind. I read Alice in Wonderland was so energizing. It was my first time perusing a dream novel and I just couldn’t put it down.
Subsequent to perusing every part, I used to contemplate what might occur straightaway, and that thus was only practicing my creative mind.