Stoicism IELTS Listening Test with answers and audio
Stoicism IELTS Listening answers, audio, pdf & transcript
A new IELTS listening test part 4 from Cambridge IELTS 16 Listening test 1 Stoicism IELTS Listening test answers and audioscript
In this IELTS Listening exam, you will find part 4 IELTS listening test with answer keys, audio transcript and explanation
In the Answers tab, you can find Stoicism IELTS listening answers with location and explanation
- The thylacine IELTS Reading Answers with Explanation
- Maple Syrup IELTS Listening Test with answers and audio
- IELTS Listening Practice Test 5
- Children’s Engineering Workshops IELTS Listening answers & audio
- Stadiums: past, present and future IELTS Reading answers
Now start to answer this part 4 IELTS listening test questions. Please listen to audio file to answer questions 31 to 40.
You can download the test questions, audioscript and answers as a pdf file from here:
IELTS Listening Stoicism test Questions
click Finish exam to check the correct answers
Stoicism IELTS Listening answers
|40||practice / practise|
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question10 point(s)
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
Stoicism is still relevant today because of its 31 appeal.
● Stoicism was founded over 2,000 years ago in Greece.
● The Stoics’ ideas are surprisingly well known, despite not being intended for 32
● Happiness could be achieved by leading a virtuous life.
● Controlling emotions was essential.
● Epictetus said that external events cannot be controlled but the 33 people make in response can be controlled.
● A Stoic is someone who has a different view on experiences which others would consider as 34 .
The influence of Stoicism
● George Washington organised a 35 about Cato to motivate his men.
● The French artist Delacroix was a Stoic.
● Adam Smith’s ideas on 36 were influenced by Stoicism.
● Some of today’s political leaders are inspired by the Stoics.
● Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
– the treatment for 37 is based on ideas from Stoicism
– people learn to base their thinking on 38 .
● In business, people benefit from Stoicism by identifying obstacles as 39 .
Relevance of Stoicism
● It requires a lot of 40 but Stoicism can help people to lead a good life.
● It teaches people that having a strong character is more important than anything else.