Health benefits of dance IELTS Listening
Health benefits of dance IELTS Listening answers, audio, pdf & transcript
A new IELTS listening test part 4 from Cambridge IELTS 16 Listening test 2 Health benefits of dance IELTS Listening test answers and audioscript
In this IELTS Listening exam, you will find part 4 IELTS listening test with answer keys, audio transcript and explanation
In the Answers tab, you can find Health benefits of dance IELTS listening answers with location and explanation
- The thylacine IELTS Reading Answers with Explanation
- Maple Syrup IELTS Listening Test with answers and audio
- IELTS Listening Practice Test 4
- Children’s Engineering Workshops IELTS Listening answers & audio
- Stadiums: past, present and future IELTS Reading answers
Now start to answer this part 4 IELTS listening test questions. Please listen to audio file to answer questions 31 to 40.
You can download the test questions, audioscript and answers as a pdf file from here:
IELTS Listening Health benefits of dance test Questions
click Finish exam to check the correct answers
Health benefits of dance IELTS Listening answers
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question10 point(s)
Questions 31 – 40
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD ONLY for each answer.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
Health benefits of dance
● All forms of dance produce various hormones associated with feelings of happiness.
● Dancing with others has a more positive impact than dancing alone.
● An experiment on university students suggested that dance increases 31 .
● For those with mental illness, dance could be used as a form of 32 .
Benefits of dance for older people:
● accessible for people with low levels of 33
● reduces the risk of heart disease
● better 34 reduces the risk of accidents
● improves 35 function by making it work faster
● improves participants’ general well-being
● gives people more 36 to take exercise
● can lessen the feeling of 37 , very common in older people
Benefits of Zumba:
● A study at The University of Wisconsin showed that doing Zumba for 40 minutes uses up as many 38 as other quite intense forms of exercise.
● The American Journal of Health Behavior study showed that:
– women suffering from 39 benefited from doing Zumba.
– Zumba became a 40 for the participants.