Children’s Engineering Workshops IELTS Listening answers & audio
Children’s Engineering Workshops listening IELTS Listening answers, audio, pdf & transcript
A new IELTS listening test part 1 from Cambridge IELTS 16 Listening test 1 Children’s Engineering Workshops listening IELTS listening test with answers and audioscript
In this IELTS Listening exam, you will find a new part 1 IELTS listening test with answer keys, audio transcript and explanation
In the Answers tab, you can find Children’s Engineering Workshops listening IELTS listening answers with location and explanation
- Hotel Management IELTS Listening answers & audio
- Maple Syrup IELTS Listening Test with answers and audio
- Sporting Activities at School IELTS Listening Test with Answers
- Bird Migration Theory IELTS Listening answers
Now start to answer this test questions. Please listen to audio file to answer questions 1 to 10.
You can download the test and answers as a pdf file from here:
IELTS Listening Children’s Engineering Workshops test Questions
click Finish exam to check the correct answers
Children’s Engineering Workshops IELTS Listening answers
|6||movie / film|
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question10 point(s)
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
Children’s Engineering Workshops
Tiny Engineers (ages 4-5)
● Create a cover for an 1 so they can drop it from a height without breaking it.
● Take part in a competition to build the tallest 2 .
● Make a 3 powered by a balloon.
Junior Engineers (ages 6-8)
● Build model cars, trucks and 4 and learn how to program them so they can move.
● Take part in a competition to build the longest 5 using card and wood.
● Create a short 6 with special software.
● Build, 7 and program a humanoid robot.
Cost for a five-week block: £50
Held on 8 from 10 am to 11 am
Building 10A, 9 Industrial Estate, Grasford
Plenty of 10 is available.