Junior cycle camp
Junior cycle camp listening IELTS Listening answers, audio, pdf & transcript
A new IELTS listening test part 1 from Cambridge IELTS 16 Listening test 3 Junior cycle camp listening IELTS listening test with answers and audioscript
In this IELTS Listening exam, you will find a new part 1 IELTS listening test with answer keys, audio transcript and explanation
In the Answers tab, you can find Junior cycle camp listening IELTS listening answers with location and explanation
- Bird Migration Theory IELTS Listening answers
- How to generate ideas on IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve Multiple Response Question
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve Matching Features question
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve label the map question
Now start to answer this test questions. Please listen to audio file to answer questions 1 to 10.
You can download the test and answers as a pdf file from here:
IELTS Listening Junior cycle camp test Questions
click Finish exam to check the correct answers
Junior cycle camp IELTS Listening answers
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question10 point(s)
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
JUNIOR CYCLE CAMP
The course focuses on skills and safety ● Charlie would be placed in Level 5.
● First of all, children at this level are taken to practise in a 1 .
● Instructors wear 2 shirts.
● A 3 is required and training is given.
● The size of the classes is limited.
● There are quiet times during the morning for a 4 or a game.
● Classes are held even if there is 5 .
What to bring
● a change of clothing
● a 6
● shoes (not sandals)
● Charlie’s 7
● Charlie should arrive at 9.20 am on the first day.
● Before the class, his 8 will be checked.
● He should then go to the 9 to meet his class instructor.
● The course costs 10 $ per week.