IELTS Listening Buckworth Conservation Group answers & audio
IELTS Listening Buckworth Conservation Group answers, audio, pdf & transcript
A new IELTS listening test part 1 from Cambridge IELTS 17 Listening test 1 Buckworth Conservation Group IELTS listening test with answers and audioscript
In this IELTS Listening exam, you will find Buckworth Conservation Group IELTS listening test with answer keys, audio transcript and explanation
In the Answers tab, you can find Buckworth Conservation Group IELTS listening answers with location and explanation
- Step by step guide to improve Listening Skills and IELTS Listening Scores
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve Multiple Response Question
- IELTS Listening: Multiple Choice Questions
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve Matching Features question
- IELTS Listening: Strategy to solve Sentence Completion
Now start to answer “Buckworth Conservation Group IELTS listening test” questions. Please listen to audio file to answer questions 1 to 10.
You can download the test and answers as a pdf file from here:
IELTS Listening Buckworth Conservation Group test Questions
click Finish exam to check the correct answers
IELTS Listening Buckworth Conservation Group answers & audioscript
|10||35 / thirty five|
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Question10 point(s)
Listening Part 1
Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Correct 10 / 10 PointsIncorrect / 10 Points
- making sure the beach does not have 1. on it
- no 2.
- maintaining paths
- nesting boxes for birds installed
- next task is taking action to attract 3. to the place
- identifying types of 4.
- building a new 5.
- meet at Dunsmore Beach car park
- walk across the sands and reach the 6.
- take a picnic
- wear appropriate 7.
- suitable for 8. to participate in
- making 9. out of wood
- 17th, from 10am to 3pm
- cost of session (no camping):10. £