Describe an art or craft activity IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply ielts, you will know how to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school IELTS Cue Card part 2 with band 9 answer and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What you made
- How you made it
- What it looked like
- and how you felt about this activity
Model Answer to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school IELTS Cue Card
● I concentrated in Holy person Joseph’s religious circle school Moga.
● There were very few workmanship or art exercises that I did at school.
● However, consistently a NGO in my old neighborhood coordinated a work of art contest in which our school used to partake.
● When I was in tenth, I was chosen by my school to take an interest in that painting contest.
● I recollect that I was extremely invigorated.
● There were two additional members from my school.
● They were from different segments.
● We were given a craftsmanship sheet around there, however we needed to bring our own banner tones and brushes.
● The subject we had the chance to draw and paint on was a worldwide temperature alteration.
● Although the subject was reported on the spot, I was very much aware of a worldwide temperature alteration as it had been educated to us in science classes.
● On the right-hand corner of my sheet, I drew an individual cutting trees.
● Next to it, I drew a manufacturing plant that was transmitting smoke from its chimney stacks
● And close to it I drew a house with AC’s fitted on all windows and two vehicles left in front.
● These things addressed the reasons for a worldwide temperature alteration.
● On the upper left side, I drew mountains with dissolving ice sheets, and water streaming down to the oceans, to address the ascent in ocean levels.
● In the lower left corner, I made a couple of flies and mosquitos with cheerful faces, portraying their joy.
● They appeared to be incredible, yet I needed to pass on that these bugs are cheerful in the blistering climate and these lead to infections.
● Then I painted everything and named my canvas – A worldwide temperature alteration – Circumstances and end results.
● I was exceptionally content with my work.
● My happiness knew no limits when my name was declared as the victor of the opposition.
● My school chief informed the entire school concerning my accomplishment toward the beginning of the day get together the following day.
● That painting is in the school hall even today.
Follow-Up Questions to Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school
- What traditional handicrafts are popular in India?
India is an assorted nation, and numerous crafted works are well known in India. The Phulkari weaving of Punjab, the clay ceramics of Jaipur, the earthenware stoneware of the South, the woven saris of Mysore, the woven floor coverings of Kashmir, the material manikins of Rajasthan are only a couple of instances of the painstaking work that are well known in India.
- What do young people think of traditional handicrafts?
The youngsters of today are very little mindful of the customary painstaking work. They are offspring of the worldwide town and they like present day things.
Nonetheless, numerous NGOs are advancing the handiworks work in the far off towns and are selling them in present day outlets in view of which the youngsters are becoming mindful of these things and are indeed preferring them.
- Do people in your country send handicrafts as gifts?
Indeed, individuals in my nation gift handiworks. They gift conventional canvases made on leaves and wood, weaved sacks and satchels, and even articles made of wood.
- What are the benefits of making handicrafts?
Handiworks protect the way of life and custom of the country. Furthermore, they draw out the imagination of individuals.
Handiworks likewise produce income for the nation in case they are elevated well and offered to vacationers as gifts.
Read this article as a pdf file:
Related Cue Cards: