Describe someone older than you whom you admire
Describe someone older than you whom you admire
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe someone older than you whom you admire band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe someone older than you whom you admire IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- Who this person is?
- How you know this person?
- What kind of things you like to do together?
- Explain how you feel about this person? why you admire him/her?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe someone older than you whom you admire IELTS Cue Card
- Everybody respects innovativeness and imaginative individuals.
- I know many individuals who are exceptionally innovative.
- Some can do ponders with paint and brush, and some can do ponders with needle and string.
- Here, I might want to discuss my senior cousin, Vineeta, who is exceptionally imaginative ordinarily.
- She is 25 years of age and isn’t extremely tall, yet looks exceptionally lovely.
- She is reasonable complexioned, and for the most part prefers to wear customary Punjabi suits.
- She has done her Lords in Home Science, and is acceptable at many types of craftsmanship.
- At the point when she is in the kitchen, she can make new dishes.
- Her method of show is additionally awesome.
- She is enamored with weaving and has weaved many wall decorations and suits.
- When she gifted me a suit weaved by her.
- At whatever point I wear it, I get many commendations.
- She can likewise fasten a wide range of extravagant goes for whatever she might prefer.
- Everybody in our family says that she has got sorcery in her grasp.
- I respect her a ton and attempt to take in numerous things from her.
- Last Diwali, we made a Rangoli adornment, which was heavenly.
- She didn’t have to draw the plans.
- During school days, she took an interest in numerous adolescent fests and won numerous prizes for her school.
- One specialty in her home is brimming with grants and awards won by her.
- She makes hand weaved sweaters, which look better compared to readymade ones.
- She has made many stitch doilies to finish the home.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe someone older than you whom you admire
- What can youthful and elderly folks individuals gain from one another?
I figure youthful and elderly individuals can show a ton to one another. Elderly folks individuals can utilize their background to show youthful one’s the significant life esteems and exercises, while the adolescents can help the old by showing them the most recent innovative patterns like how to utilize PCs and cell phones.
- Has elderly folks individuals’ life quality further developed when contrasted with the past?
Most certainly indeed, I accept there has been a huge improvement in the personal satisfaction of the elderly individuals.
With the headways in the field of medication, there are medicines accessible for advanced age related afflictions like osteoarthritis, along these lines making their life more agreeable. Likewise, web-based media has assisted elderly folk’s individuals to keep in contact with their loved ones who live far away, rather than carrying on with a secluded life when contrasted with the past.
- Why is there an age hole between the youthful and the old?
I accept there are two fundamental explanations for the age hole. First is because of the change in quite a while, while the old had faith in trying sincerely and setting aside cash, the more youthful age needs to work keenly and party hard.
Thus, the old regularly imagine that the more youthful age isn’t not kidding about existence. According to the point of view of youngsters, they regularly consider the to be as exhausting and have an insight that the elderly individuals are not prepared to adjust to the changing patterns in the public arena.
- What do elderly individuals typically do in their life?
I figure elderly individuals do numerous things in their day to day existence yet for the most part it relies upon their monetary and economic wellbeing. The people who can manage, love to travel, play golf, invest energy in clubs and partake in their resigned life.
Others generally prefer to remain at home, read books, invest energy with their grandkids, and here and there do a journey to renowned sanctuaries.
- Describe a time when you tried to do something but weren’t very successful
- Describe a businessman you admire
- Describe a piece of equipment that is important in your home
- Describe a foreign person who you have heard or known that you think is interesting
- Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading IELTS Cue Card
- A step by step guide to IELTS Writing Task 1 General Training
- How to Manage Time on IELTS Writing Task 2?