Lesson 36 of 55
Describe an argument two of your friends had
Describe an argument two of your friends had
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe an argument two of your friends had band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe an argument two of your friends had IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- When it happened
- What it was about
- How it was solved
- How you felt about it?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe an argument two of your friends had IELTS Cue Card
- Contentions are an exceptionally normal piece of life.
- However, I figure most contentions can in any case be stayed away from.
- As of late, India confronted the second Covid wave.
- As the numbers were rising, my companions and I were talking about whether a lockdown ought to be forced.
- One of my companions, Ravi accepted that a tough lockdown was the solitary answer for cut down the cases.
- He was extremely unyielding that lockdown ought to be forced immediately.
- Nonetheless, one of my different companions, Vishal accepted that lockdowns don’t help.
- He said that lockdowns lead to tremendous misfortune to the economy and by no means ought governments to go for a lockdown or a time limitation.
- Right away, it began in an exceptionally quiet way.
- We were all examining the issue, yet ultimately just they were the ones talking and we just stayed there tuning in.
- The two of them began with realities and counters.
- As the contention proceeded, both of their voices went up.
- We advised them to quiet down, yet now, they were immersed to such an extent that they didn’t tune in.
- In the end, they boiled down to individual assaults as opposed to discussing the requirement for a lockdown.
- In reality later we came to realize that Ravi had lost his uncle due to Covid and he earnestly accepted that he might have been saved if the public authority had reported a lockdown.
- Vishal was unyielding on the grounds that his family had experienced gigantic misfortunes in the last lockdown.
- They had been both influenced by the issue actually and that is the reason they were so passionate with regards to it.
- Eventually, we disclosed to them that their conversation would not affect the matter so it was a debatable issue squabbling over it.
- In any case, on that day, I likewise believed that it would be an extremely challenging choice for the public authority to take.
- The genuine finish to the contention when the cases rose forcefully and ultimately the public authority had to force a lockdown.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe an argument two of your friends had
- Do you think contentions are significant?
Indeed, contentions are most certainly significant on the grounds that they make us think about the opposite side of the issues.
Contentions happen when we are determined with regards to something and yet, we neglect to comprehend the opposite side. At the point when we contend we find out with regards to others’ opinion.
- What do relatives for the most part quarrel over?
I think contentions occurred over little issues like what ought to be made for supper for sure film ought to be watched to enormous issues like how youngsters ought to be raised, how might cash be spent, marriage choices, etc.
On the off chance that, there is a privately-owned company there may likewise be contentions on how the business ought to be run.
Eventually, relatives can squabble about every conceivable thing.
- Is it simpler for you to have contentions with your companions or your relatives?
I believe it’s simpler for me to have contentions with companions on the grounds that subsequent to having the contention I get the existence to contemplate the issue.
Along these lines, subsequent to pondering it I by and large apologize in the event that I think I’m off-base or I simply apologize for contending regardless of whether I believe I’m correct.
This finishes the issue. Then again, with family, I don’t get the space. Thus, now and then the contentions proceed for quite a long time.
- Do you figure individuals should change the manner in which they think when they have contentions?
I think contentions happen as a result of two fundamental reasons. Right off the bat, individuals can’t handle their feelings and they make statements they wouldn’t regularly.
Also, they happen in light of the fact that individuals have exceptionally solid conclusions about something. Thus, I consider rather substantiating oneself right, individuals ought to attempt to pay attention to other’s perspective in contentions.
- If two individuals contend, do you figure a third individual ought to be engaged with the settlement?
Indeed, I figure a third individual can acquire the truly necessary objectivity on the grounds that individuals engaged with the contention become passionate with regards to the issue.
Some of the time a third individual’s inclusion can bring a speedy goal, in any case contentions can continue for quite a long time.
- Why do you think individuals are difficult and reluctant to change?
I think individuals are self-absorbed and they feel that they will lose on the off chance that they pay attention to the next individual.
Additionally, they come to accept or work on something due to their past encounters and that is the reason they are sincerely associated with the issue.
- Do you think you are obstinate?
Indeed, I believe it’s one of my large disadvantages. I have extremely amazing sentiments about specific things and that is the reason I’m obstinate. Notwithstanding, I’m attempting to change this part about me and listen more to other people.
- Will you change?
Indeed, as I said before I’m investing to change yet it is more effort done than said. It would require some investment however it is certainly conceivable.