Describe a skill that you can teach other people
Describe a skill that you can teach other people IELTS Speaking Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a skill that you can teach other people with band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a skill that you can teach other people IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- What it is?
- How you learnt it?
- How can you teach others this skill?
- How do you feel about this skill?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a skill that you can teach other people IELTS Cue Card
- During the Covid lockdown, I was stuck at home.
- Along these lines, I requested that my mom show me 3D origami.
- A couple of years prior, my mom had taken in 3D origami from the web.
- She made these wonderful bloom containers and swans with paper pieces.
- They truly looked excellent and we enhanced our home with them.
- Each time somebody visited us, they used to get some information about how we made them.
- In this way, last year, I requested that my mom show me 3D origami.
- I had a ton of extra energy thus I rehearsed it.
- 3D origami isn’t extreme, yet there is an expectation to absorb information.
- It requires some investment to figure out how to crease pieces and give them the 3D look.
- Essentially, we crease papers making little pockets in them and different pieces fit in these pockets.
- Then, at that point, almost any shape can be given to the pieces.
- In this way, first I would show anybody how the paper pieces should be sliced and how they should be collapsed.
- Figuring out how to offer shape to the pieces is a ton about training and experience.
- I discovered this part undeniably challenging before all else however presently it appears to be extremely simple.
- Thus, I would advise others to be patient and simply continue to explore.
- There are additionally some YouTube recordings, which have a few thoughts regarding various shapes we can make.
- That is the means by which I made my initial not many plans, yet presently I have begun testing too.
- I’m truly glad for this expertise.
- I don’t think I am a specialist, and I am sufficient to get praises when somebody sees the 3D shapes I made.
- As of late, I made a plane, and it was one of the most complicated plans I have made till now.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a skill that you can teach other people
- Should instructors be entertaining when they educate?
Indeed, I figure instructors should utilize the utilization of humor while educating. It eases up the class air and works on the connection among understudies and instructors.
At the end of the day, understudies feel open to talking about their questions and issues with the educators. Nonetheless, instructors should realize when to be severe, else, it can affect the discipline in the homeroom.
- What characteristics should educators have?
Right off the bat, I think the main expertise that instructors ought to have is acceptable relational abilities. They need to see how to educate in basic words. Also, they ought to be acceptable onlookers.
They should have the option to get the feelings of trepidation and nerves understudies have. Really at that time they can fabricate their certainty.
At long last, educating is about persistence. Educators should be prepared to clarify the ideas over and over if their understudies are confronting any trouble.
- Which do you believe are more significant pragmatic abilities or scholastic abilities?
Viable abilities and scholarly abilities have their own significance. I think it relies on the individual’s calling.
Assuming an individual needs to be an educator, an attorney, or anything in scholastics, they should be a specialist in scholastics. Nonetheless, in different fields like business, relational abilities etcetera, are more significant.
- Which age bunch is the best age for learning?
I’m a solid adherent to the way that there is no age for learning. We can learn anything at whatever stage in life.
Also, really, I accept that we should continue to master new abilities as it keeps the brain sharp and dynamic. Yatin is perhaps my dearest companion and I love investing energy with him.
- Describe a leisure activity near the sea that you want to try
- Describe a quiet place you like to spend your time in
- Describe an art or craft activity that you had at school
- Describe a time you saw something interesting on social media
- Describe a piece of local news that people are interested in
- 6 Alternative phrases for In my opinion in IELTS Writing and Speaking!