Lesson 47 of 71
Describe a time when you helped a friend
Describe a time when you helped a friend IELTS Cue Card
In this lesson from simply IELTS, you will know how to Describe a time when you helped a friend band 9 IELTS Speaking Cue Card part 2 and part 3 follow up questions.
Describe a time when you helped a friend IELTS Cue Card
You should say
- When it was?
- How you helped him/her?
- Why you helped him/her?
- And how you felt about it?
Band 9 Model Answer to Describe a time when you helped a friend IELTS Cue Card
- Helping other people is something awesome.
- I have given and gotten help ordinarily.
- Here, I might want to discuss a circumstance, when I helped my companion in examinations.
- At the point when I was in tenth, my companion Rahul experienced an injury in his lower leg while playing hockey in the school.
- He was prompted severe bed rest for three weeks.
- Our tests were exceptionally close and Rahul’s mom was extremely stressed that he would bomb this time on the off chance that he didn’t go to class.
- In this way, I chose to help him however much I could.
- Consistently after school, I would go to his home and update him with all that was done in school.
- His mom was so content with my endeavors that she would get ready pleasant shakes or something to eat for e consistently.
- Maybe, that was her method of expressing gratitude toward me.
- I used to arrive at home exceptionally late, yet when I told my folks the explanation, they approved of it.
- Then, at that point the tests came, and Rahul and I both scored above 80% imprints.
- I understood that in aiding him, I had assisted myself with evening more. After this occurrence, Rahul and I turned out to be significantly more personal companions.
- Last month Rahul took his IELTS and scored 7 groups and has wanted to go for advanced education in Canada.
- Due to Rahul, my folks have additionally chosen to send me to Canada for my higher investigations.
- Prior they were hesitant to send me.
- At the point when I helped him, then, at that point I didn’t realize that it would have this extensive impact. taking care of one’s own advantages.
Speaking Part 3 Follow-Up Questions to Describe a time when you helped a friend
- How do individuals for the most part help one another?
Individuals help each other from multiple points of view. For instance, individuals help travelers by educating them concerning headings.
Individuals additionally help each other monetarily by advancing some cash during difficult stretches.
In understudy life, shrewd understudies help other people with their schoolwork or studies during after school hours.
- How is online assistance not quite the same as genuine assistance?
The fundamental way individuals can help other people online is by carrying consideration of others to their trial. For instance, many individuals got hold of oxygen during Coronavirus pandemic by raising SOS approaches the web. Individuals can likewise give cash to good cause on the web, which can utilize them on the ground.
I think the greatest distinction is that we can’t straightforwardly help other people online with the exception of on the off chance that we move them cash. In any case, the benefit is that individuals can help other people online any place they are found and they are not limited by their geological limits.
- Should schools be liable for showing understudies how to participate?
I figure the two schools and guardians ought to be liable for showing kids participation. Notwithstanding, the expanding contest in schools is unfortunately having a contrary impact and numerous understudies are confronting issues in working alongside others in their grown-up life.
- What are the contrasts between help from companions and help from family?
I think the primary contrast is that if there should arise an occurrence of help from companions we feel more committed to return it at some point or another, while in the instances of family we don’t feel that need. We underestimate help from family, which is both something worth being thankful for and something awful.
- Do you like helping other people?
Indeed, I do. I love helping other people. I have acknowledged it gives a ton of mental fulfillment and bliss.
- Should guardians show helping other people to their kids?
Indeed, obviously. Guardians are liable for bringing their kids into this world, thus it is their obligation to make their kids into capable residents of things to come. Guardians don’t need to do anything unique to achieve this.
They simply need to show others how its done. Kids will naturally follow their strides. In the event that all residents are useful and pleasant, the entire world would turn into a decent spot to live in.
- Do you think these days individuals accomplish all the more great work when contrasted with the past?
I don’t think so. Life in the past was less complex and more slow. Individuals helped each other a ton. Presently, everybody is in the futile daily existence of cash and realism. Nobody has the opportunity to help other people.
- Will you help other people later on?
Indeed, most certainly. I accept that we should do unto others as we need them to do unto us. On the off chance that I will help other people, no one but I can expect help from others when I need it.
- How do you urge youngsters to help other people?
Nothing exceptional is required. Kids are acceptable eyewitnesses and duplicate what their seniors are doing. You should simply help other people and they will consequently follow.
- How do world social associations, for example, Red Cross gather their assets around the world?
They do as such by publicizing their work. They arrange exercises and affect youngsters in them. They likewise take the assistance of media.
- Do little non-government associations consistently need large associations’ assistance or would they be able to gather subsidizes themselves?
No, they don’t generally require large associations help. In the event that their ventures are little, they can oversee all alone, else they can look for the assistance of their greater partners.