IELTS English speaking course
Start your preparation of IELTS speaking test and improve your English speaking skills with this IELTS English Speaking course for free from Simply IELTS website.
What will you learn in this course?
We will cover the following topics during the course:
- General Overview of IELTS Speaking Test
- Evaluation criteria to assess IELTS Speaking test
- Do’s and don’ts in IELTS Speaking
- Frequently asked questions on IELTS Speaking section
- IELTS Speaking Part 1
- IELTS Speaking Part 1 format and general approach
- Tips for IELTS Speaking Part 1
- IELTS Speaking Part 2
- A step by step guide to IELTS Speaking Part 2 or cue card
- IELTS Speaking Part 2 topics ( IELTS Cue Cards)
- IELTS Speaking Part 3
- Tips to crack IELTS Speaking Part 3
- Actual IELTS Speaking Exams
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
- Deal with the IELTS Speaking test and learn how to improve your English speaking skills
- Know in detail all parts of the IELTS Speaking test and learn about the assessment criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English
- Apply techniques to improve your English speaking and to help you pass the exam
- You will be confident and feel fully prepared on the test day
An IELTS English speaking course is a course that is specifically designed to help candidates prepare for the speaking section of the IELTS exam. The IELTS exam is a standardized test that is used to assess the English language skills of non-native English speakers. The speaking section of the exam consists of a face-to-face interview with an examiner, during which candidates are asked a series of questions about themselves and their opinions on various topics.
An IELTS English speaking course can help candidates improve their English speaking skills and increase their confidence for the speaking section of the exam. A good course will typically include a variety of activities and exercises, such as mock speaking interviews, vocabulary and pronunciation drills, and practice with different types of speaking tasks.
If you are preparing for the IELTS exam and are looking to improve your English speaking skills, an IELTS English speaking course can be a helpful resource. It is important to choose a course that is tailored to your specific needs and learning style, and that is taught by experienced and qualified instructors.